Xbox 360 joy pad wireless wont connect

my xbox 360 wont work with wireless pads

but if i use wired pad its fine

yes i have sync both pad and console changed battery's ect...

Turn on your console.

Turn on your controllers

Press the sync button on the console

While the console lights are 'revolving' press the sync buttons on the controllers.

or...

Hold the connect button on the console, and the one on the pad at the same time for around 2-3 seconds...

Make sure batteries are ok.......if they are and you have tried the above......take the pad back!

tried all above already it aint pad as ive tried 3 and all work on other consoles?

Does the green lights on the front of your Xbox flash when you press the connection button? If they don't even flash at all then there might be something up with either the button or the wireless capabilities of your Xbox. It can't be the pads as you've already ruled that out by trying on other 360s.

Have you changed the fascia on your 360 recently? Its a long shot, but there is a chance that the plastic prong that comes out of the back of the connect button is broken or not sitting properly. Take off the fascia and have a look. If it is that then you should be able to use a pen or something to press the button with the fascia off.

If its not that and the lights are flashing when you press the button, then it sounds as if something slightly more serious is amiss.

Try unplugging it completely from the power supply for a bit and see if it makes any difference when you power it up again.

yes mate when i press sync on the console it flashes as its supposed to starts spinning ect... same with pad

yes mate when i press sync on the console it flashes as its supposed to starts spinning ect... same with pad

I'm running out of suggestions then. Make sure the pad isn't connected via USB (for battery charging) when you are trying to connect the wireless, as this can sometimes cause problems with connection. Also try unplugging from the mains for a few seconds as this can get things working again.

Has your 360 ever worked with wireless pads, or is it something thats only just happened?

i bought it like that lad said it doesnt work with pad plugged a wired pad in and works no proplem just took facia of all seem ok still cant figure out whats up with it apart from something must be wrong with wireless somewhere in the 360

sorted changed the rf unit with a spare 1 from 1 on my xbox bits and works yepee