Learning to street dance ??

Hi,

My thirteen year old daughter is hoping to find somewhere to learn, anybody know of anywhere...reputation/location, cost, that sort of thing.

Many thanks

ive been told that city limits on penistone road is a very good place and i think its £4 a session

dance studios at beighton..not sure they do street dance. you could try....

Think a guy called Richard Hawke runs Street Dance. I did a class with him a couple of months ago. An adult class. But, I believe he runs kids classes too.

You might find our website useful in this search (check in sig below) as we've got listings for loads of different dance groups in Sheffield.

You can either search using keywords (i.e street dance) or just scroll through all the dance groups to see the variety of stuff out there (select DANCE - TRADITIONAL AND CONTEMPORARY from the dropdown menu) Hope this helps!

Dan

HEY CHECK OUT MY HIPHOP DANCE CLASS http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1885/...anceposter.jpg

My name's Dale im a Proffesional Breakdance/Streetdance/Bodypoppin teacher.

I have being Teaching and Performing dance for the past 6years and have done many performances across the uk with my teams Breakout kids and Team elite which you may have seen on "Britains Got Talent", Colas Awards on Sky One and Breakin convention in London where i performed infront of an Audience of 6000 people.

Give It a Go!

My aim is to make my class friendly, enjoyable and fun. Dance is a great way to keep fit, build self confidence, meet new people and most of all show the true side of hiphop.

My class take's place on Fridays 5:30 til 6:30 at:

Divas Dance academy

34-38 Market Sq

Woodhouse

Sheffield, S13 7JX

0114 288 0300

*This is a class for all ages, no dance experience needed!

(Just Ten minutes up the park way from sheffield town centre, or 25,25A,22 Woodhouse bus from sheffield takes you straight there the last stop in woodhouse)

Dance studio charges Roughly around £3.50-£4 per class.

You will learn individual moves and routines which i teach step by step starting from the very basics so dont worry if you have never danced before come along and youl be suprised just how much you learn.

feel free to message me for more information.

Thanks for all your help folks, much appreciated !!

Yes i would too recommend city limits, it's a lovely venue and does all tyoes of classes for all ages.

I can also recommend BboySpirit/Dale's class in woodhouse. My son has been taking his class for the last year and it's really boosted his confidence and he's picked up some great moves which he likes to show off to his friends. He loves going and can't wait for his next classes meanwhile I have a sneaky glass of wine in the pub next door while I wait :)

We have new classes starting at City Limits - there is a new street class on a Tuesday night from 5:45-6:30 for 12-16 year olds! Classes are £4 with no need to book.

We are on Penistone Road just before the Peugot garage.

Hope this helps!