What video games are you playing?

Just started to play Heavy Rain. Very impressive indeed. I don't often use the PS3, but this one was well worth booting up the machine. Love the 'shake the controller' gameplay. Novel (to me, anyway).

Dead Space - A couple of years old but a good spine tingling space adventure.

Saw for xbox 360, but the mans really hard to control :(

Just started to play Heavy Rain. Very impressive indeed. I don't often use the PS3, but this one was well worth booting up the machine. Love the 'shake the controller' gameplay. Novel (to me, anyway).

I really want this! may have to go get it a weekend :D just heard its just come in at hmv, bet they've sold out :(

Saw for xbox 360, but the mans really hard to control :(

That is what i am to playing at the moment saw, nearly finish playing it now, but really enjoy this game. The heavy rain game also looks ace, but i not got a ps3 so i can not play it :(.

Also Zoboz if you want heavy rain got loads of copy of it in game.

My best mate's husband has heavy rain ,apparently there is a glich in it some where so we have been told.

My best mate bought it for her other half david and he said it is fantastic and well worth the money.

We only got it him to entertain him and all our other halfs when we go have a night in and kick them out.

We ain't in to games I tried to get in to them but just not for me, all of us girls are like that. lol

I used to love playing the megadrive though ,sonic was just my level and ability hehe

Mainly fifa 10 online,even though it frustrates hell out of me at times,but this is just to tie me over til MR.postie pops my "Bad company 2" through the door then I'll be on that for the next 3 years.If you like MW2 online,but would prefer bigger levels,better squad play,oh and err,,, vehicles, then you will love this game.

anyhow,im off to sit by my letterbox.

Disgaea 2 on PSP. One of the best Strategy games on a handheld.

on 360-

Borderlands

bionic commando

Modern warfare 2 online

Forza 3

On ds-

Professor layton (both of them)

Picross 3d

Nowadays I am playing following video games.

Bionic commando

Left 4 Dead

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Cant tear myself away from just cause 2 form PS3. Im pathetic ha.

Forever and ever, i'm a 360 guy.

Currently replaying Dead Space, Batman: AA, MW2 (and multiplayer), Prototype, Ninja Blade, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, and many others...