Spital Hill 30-01-10

Anyone know why the road was all closed earlier? According to travel it was closed due to a police incident but been nosy I want to know what the incident was

Is it still closed. We've got to do the Northern General visits soon.

We have to do this run everyday(ill family) and we can't believe the bad driving around there and when you stop at the lights people stare at you and its quite intimidating.

Edited by masbrolass
a

Is it still closed. We've got to do the Northern General visits soon.

It's saying reopened as of an hour ago

According to the front page of the star someone got on to a bus early this morning and announced he/she had a "suspect package" obviously for safety reasons they had to quarrantine the area

Luckily this moron did it at silly o'clock in the morning rather than on a bus packed full of shoppers or commuters

I hope that answers the OP question rather than being extremely childish Shizzle, it people like you that remind me why i now use this forum very infrequently

According to the front page of the star someone got on to a bus early this morning and announced he/she had a "suspect package" obviously for safety reasons they had to quarrantine the area

Luckily this moron did it at silly o'clock in the morning rather than on a bus packed full of shoppers or commuters

I hope that answers the OP question rather than being extremely childish Shizzle, it people like you that remind me why i now use this forum very infrequently

Thanks for the information, thank goodness no one was hurt.

I can't find it on the star website. If it's true I hope the moron gets more than a slap on the wrist

I can't find it on the star website. If it's true I hope the moron gets more than a slap on the wrist

No neither could i but it was on the front page of the start in the shop

No neither could i but it was on the front page of the start in the shop

I never thought I would see the day when The Star was first with news:suspect: