Cough And Drop..

Nope, looks like its your memory thats going :hihi:

Check the link a couple of posts up...

Do you really think that?

Just another load of baloney that gets reproduced over the web.

It was "Drop and Cough" as in Drop your trousers and then Cough (after he's got your goodies in a fond grasp).

So what was this 'test' done for in the first place...exactly what was the doc able to 'detect' by holdin yr dangly bits and you coughin :suspect:

It has something to do with detecting a hernia, doesn't it?

So what was this 'test' done for in the first place...exactly what was the doc able to 'detect' by holdin yr dangly bits and you coughin :suspect:

I'm glad you're asking poppy 'cos I haven't a clue what they are on about. I thought it might be me that was just a bit dumb and SHOULD know what they mean lol

While touching the base of your abdomen a doctor can feel for any bulge that may get bigger when a strain is put on the abdomen by, for example, coughing.

Such a bulge may be indicative of a hernia which would warrant further investigation.

At the same time the doctor will be looking to see that everything else is in order.

Have a look at Section 3. Hernias:

http://www.brooksidepress.org/Products/OperationalMedicine/DATA/operationalmed/Manuals/CorpsmanSickcall/MaleGenitalia.html

Edited by cgksheff

Well, it was definately "cough & drop" when I was at school....

Yes, i had my onion bag fondled by some weirdo at school.As Ghostrider has stated,it was def "cough n drop"

My bold

Huh?:huh:

What a load of wimps you men are!!! :hihi:

I'm not a wimpman! Love my dangly bits being held .. only by O/H though! :D

Definitely ’ cough & drop’ in my day at King Ted’s. I was just describing this to my wife earlier who said “it must have just been a perverted practice at that weird school you went to! “ So I googled it and here I am.