Cough And Drop..

I remember being a youngster at school and older kids describing the horrific details of the "cough and drop" test that you would have in the future.

I was horrified but it never happend, were you one of the unlucky ones who went through this.:(

I was the only one at our school that had it.....and it was conducted in private :suspect:

• Like 1

the nurse kept a spoon in a glass of cold water for the " excitable" lads as i remember

• Haha 1

Yeah....we all had to line up in the corridor, and individually went into the sick room where a doctor did the necessaries.

I coughed and was told to cough again.....I really thought summat was wrong for a second or two.

Do kids still have to go through this embarrasing ordeal?

I remember being a youngster at school and older kids describing the horrific details of the "cough and drop" test that you would have in the future.

I was horrified but it never happend, were you one of the unlucky ones who went through this.:(

My bold

Huh?:huh:

What a load of wimps you men are!!! :hihi:

I remember one of my mates who was put into jail about 20yrs ago telling me he saw the doctor for his new inmate medical and was told to drop his underwear and then the doctor cupped his balls and told him to cough! :shocked:

Still regular practice for some places of work, I can assure you.

Looks like your memory's gone, then?

It was "drop and cough".

OK I'll ask....what are you on about?

Looks like your memory's gone, then?

It was "drop and cough".

Nope, looks like its your memory thats going :hihi:

Check the link a couple of posts up...