How long will a £69000 house take to sell in S5?

big 2 bed room off road parking with big garden haw long to sell in s5

Edited by mjtjoinery
the

i would think it would depend where abouts in sheffield 5.i live there and they seem to sell quite well

87 days, 35 minutes, 15 seconds

lolololololol and only if the sun is in the right direction loloolol

it on penrith cres

Did you get your ridges done Mat ?

35k is very reasonable, whats doe royd cres like though?:)

The one on Doe Royd has previously been on at 65k with no offers. Its a repossession so obviously the mortgage company just wanted something back for it. It went to closed bids on Thursday and reached way over the asking price! Doe Royd is not a very desirable estate considering a family who live on there constantly get raided by the drugs squad and have loads of cars and kids hanging around!!

I grew up on here and it was a lot nicer back then, when the island still had trees and rose bushes!!

The one on Doe Royd has previously been on at 65k with no offers. Its a repossession so obviously the mortgage company just wanted something back for it. It went to closed bids on Thursday and reached way over the asking price! Doe Royd is not a very desirable estate considering a family who live on there constantly get raided by the drugs squad and have loads of cars and kids hanging around!!

I grew up on here and it was a lot nicer back then, when the island still had trees and rose bushes!!

Oh right, suppose that was why it was on cheap. Id heard of it but wasnt sure what it was like.:)

Is this not something to ask your estate agent and even then how would they know?