Help with busses

What bus do I need to get from the town centre to Wulfric Road (prince of wales rd end).

when i viewed my flat i did notice a bus stop outside but didn't have time to look at it.

many thanks

may i make a suggestion that you go back and look at the bus stop??!!

What bus do I need to get from the town centre to Wulfric Road (prince of wales rd end).

when i viewed my flat i did notice a bus stop outside but didn't have time to look at it.

many thanks

you can get a tram from town to city road. get off outside the music shop/kfc and wulfric is practically opposite. not sure which tram though but im sure someone at a tram stop in town will know. or if you want to know bus to manor you could go to the bus information place opposite side of road to the odeon cinema and they will tell u what bus u want and where to get it. i have a feeling the bus goes from outside castle market but not 100 percent sure.

you can go on the south yorkshire transport site there is a journey planner you can use to find where the bus stop is and the times

number 7 from arundel gate ... outside that takeaway / pertemps place whatever they call it

service 120 (stagecoach) or no. 41 (first) both from arundel gate, outside tj's, or castle market, they take you to wulfric rd, opposite kfc, run every 10 mins