Rotherham UTD set to return home

Apologies, I was in two minds and decided it was sort of Sheffield related. :)

where exactly is the site. there is a guest and chrimes site over the road from the police station but i was informed that was going to be local council buildings.

I just assumed it was the land close to the tracks near Rotherham Central station. I could be wrong though ...

thats where the planned new council offices are said to be being built as work started about 8 weeks ago. im in the appartments most days near to the land being used. thats got me wondering now.

Happy for them.

Ashame they couldnt get Millmoor back though.

I just assumed it was the land close to the tracks near Rotherham Central station. I could be wrong though ...

it is not far from rotherham central, on the land adjacent to Main street & don street and not that far from millmoor

I'm pleased the club are moving to a new ground close to the town centre. Some of the new grounds that have been built over the last few years are miles from anywhere, Darlington, Shrewsbury Town and Colchester United spring to mind.

Pleased for the Millers and their fans that they are moving back to the town - and a brilliant location so close to the centre instead of being stuck out on some industrial estate.

it is not far from rotherham central, on the land adjacent to Main street & don street and not that far from millmoor

its going to be right behind the new 6 storey council offices, said to be part of the new gateway to rotherham, i just hope its semi pleasing to the eye.