**A questionable thread (part 54)

Well I did go home every year for 35yrs to refresh my memory :hihi: Do you know we have a hard time understanding Corrie, I think it's a combination of the accent and going deaf, don't I?:hihi:

Sometimes on the history threads when they talk about old sayings and things we used to say, I actually read them in my mom and dad's voices.....ok it's in my head but its the things they would have said. It's quite nice really isn't it:?:

i shall try to speak reight in joan & jotos presence then waint a?:)

Thank you, we know you can, we've seen you chat on other threads, did you notice cd always speaks properly when talking to the ladies, doesn't he?:)

Sometimes on the history threads when they talk about old sayings and things we used to say, I actually read them in my mom and dad's voices.....ok it's in my head but its the things they would have said. It's quite nice really isn't it:?:

I agree Joan, that's my favourite thread in the 'grownup' section, isn't it?:D

I agree Joan, that's my favourite thread in the 'grownup' section, isn't it?:D

It was the first thread I ever went on when I joined....was ages before I came onto the bored section. I never felt the need cos I never get bored but decided to have a look one day and have been here ever since :hihi:Right, see yer later cos I am just going to make a meat and tattie pie now aren't I:?:

i shall try to speak reight in joan & jotos presence then waint a?:)

And Me, please!! :) That's three "Lady J"s you've got to look out for now, isn't it? :hihi: However will you cope?

....Right, see yer later cos I am just going to make a meat and tattie pie now aren't I:?:

Guess what Chef has been preparing for dinner at The Towers! :hihi: We just need Pat to come on and say that she's making one too, don't we?

Guess what Chef has been preparing for dinner at The Towers! :hihi: We just need Pat to come on and say that she's making one too, don't we?

:hihi::hihi:So it's not just weather we waft to each other is it......cooking ideas as well isn't it:?:

And Me, please!! :) That's three "Lady J"s you've got to look out for now, isn't it? :hihi: However will you cope?
nah thaz askin fo too much, a might strain me sen might a?:gag:

nah thaz askin fo too much, a might strain me sen might a?:gag:

What? :o A big strong fellow like you? :hihi:

hows sir M today?

It was the first thread I ever went on when I joined....was ages before I came onto the bored section. I never felt the need cos I never get bored but decided to have a look one day and have been here ever since :hihi:Right, see yer later cos I am just going to make a meat and tattie pie now aren't I:?:

Joan, Have you got any Hendos to go with your pie:?: