**A questionable thread (part 54)

She'll have nothing to tell us when she comes on now :P I think you should do the same for your Mrs, don't I?:D
geeoer wi thi, a like steamy showers dunta?

She'll have nothing to tell us when she comes on now :P I think you should do the same for your Mrs, don't I?:D
am sure she'll have summat to tell us, you women are good at naggin abart nowt arnt ya?:roll:

geeoer wi thi, a like steamy showers dunta?

Well I don't think lighting candles will work in that case, do I?:hihi:

Well I don't think lighting candles will work in that case, do I?:hihi:
tha knows me, a like t'mek hard work dunta?:wink:

tha knows me, a like t'mek hard work dunta?:wink:

This "Sheffield Speke" of yours makes it a bit like hard work I have to say, doesn't it:(:?:

Just think Joan how hard it is for me :roll: how are you doing anyway Joan?:)

This "Sheffield Speke" of yours makes it a bit like hard work I have to say, doesn't it:(:?:
tha can tek lad outer sheffield but tha cant tek sheffield outer t'lad can tha? (sowwy):)

thaz bin doin oreight so far ant tha?

I'm ok ta Joto and it suddenly struck me how hard it must be for some of yers that have been away from hearing the accent for a while, to follow it. They used to teach us elecution in school so we would talk proper and written English was always just that, wasn't it:hihi::?:

thaz bin doin oreight so far ant tha?

Not bad to say I live in Canada, and I've listened to them speaking for 35yrs, eh?:)It would be easier if you spoke properly though:thumbsup:

I'm ok ta Joto and it suddenly struck me how hard it must be for some of yers that have been away from hearing the accent for a while, to follow it. They used to teach us elecution in school so we would talk proper and written English was always just that, wasn't it:hihi::?:

Well I did go home every year for 35yrs to refresh my memory :hihi: Do you know we have a hard time understanding Corrie, I think it's a combination of the accent and going deaf, don't I?:hihi:

i shall try to speak reight in joan & jotos presence then waint a?:)