**A questionable thread (part 54)

its afternoon here but ive only just had mine have i not ?

What your breakfast? so you've just had brunch then :P so are you feeling better cd? have you got all them hospital tests behind you now?

thaz no good at tellin pooerk pies o tha?:nono: al be oreight alava a kip later wainta?

Me too, won't I?:hihi:

Me too, won't I?:hihi:
who tha gunna be kippin wi?:suspect:

just waiting for the results am i not ?

That's the worse waiting :| well I'll keep my fingers crossed every things fine, won't I?:)

who tha gunna be kippin wi?:suspect:

My little puppy 'Jenny' you are nosy, aren't you?:hihi:

My little puppy 'Jenny' you are nosy, aren't you?:hihi:
well tha dunt get t'know if tha dunt ask does tha?

well tha dunt get t'know if tha dunt ask does tha?

That's right, but not everybody tells you when you ask either, do they?

We might be moving soon, we're staying in the same building, but when an apartment comes up facing west, we're moving. If we face west we can by a dish and get a signal, we're on cable at present, but that's become very expensive, hasn't it?:)

That's right, but not everybody tells you when you ask either, do they?

We might be moving soon, we're staying in the same building, but when an apartment comes up facing west, we're moving. If we face west we can by a dish and get a signal, we're on cable at present, but that's become very expensive, hasn't it?:)

will tha get moor sun shinin in n'all?al send thi a dish if tha wants, av gorra few spare int kitchen anta?

will tha get moor sun shinin in n'all?al send thi a dish if tha wants, av gorra few spare int kitchen anta?

:hihi: it would cost you a fortune mailing it. The company we're changing to gives it you for free. We're already using their service 6mths of the year up at the trailer.You're right mh will will get lots of sunshine on that side of our apartment building, men are good with directions, aren't they?:D

:hihi: it would cost you a fortune mailing it. The company we're changing to gives it you for free. We're already using their service 6mths of the year up at the trailer.You're right mh will will get lots of sunshine on that side of our apartment building, men are good with directions, aren't they?:D
oh, aye, im very good at directing things arnt i?:wink::heyhey: av just been textin wi WW, she's in for a quiet weekend in't bath wi her OH, she's just bought some a dem theer love candles fo't bathroom ant she?:love:

oh, aye, im very good at directing things arnt i?:wink::heyhey: av just been textin wi WW, she's in for a quiet weekend in't bath wi her OH, she's just bought some a dem theer love candles fo't bathroom ant she?:love:

She'll have nothing to tell us when she comes on now :P I think you should do the same for your Mrs, don't I?:D