Action 4 employment v remploy

...............................................................................................................

Edited by This-is-it

I have to go to A4E tomorrow morning at 9.15am :loopy:. I have no idea where it is or what goes on there, but sorry I have never heard of remploy... I just hope they go easy on me tomorrow :)

EDIT TO ADD: Is A4E really as bad as you say?

A4E is useless! all it does is give u help creating a CV and teaches you have to look for jobs on the internet! I already know how to do that!:rant:

remploy has been operating for a number of years now they started out helping to obtain employment for people with disabilities. Now they help most anyone with employment problems to get work. Sadly this as well as other once good ideas has turned into a way of juggling the unemployed figures. There are many good things to be said about them. But this is just a stop gap to help into further work. Like to mention I have had clients that have complained about action for employment and other rediculous schemes run by the DWP. Young people are not very well treated by the Job Centre staff I must admit. You are told what rights you have and also what help you get to go back into work, But most of this is just propoganda, Not many qualify for further help once they manage to get an agency job they are cut off by the Job Centre regardless of how desperate they are.

Just to add This is it. Remploy staff are good and will make you feel comfortable. Do not stress.

a4e was a total waste of time they havent got a clue what they are doing most of the staff are ex clients with no relevant qualifications you get no support or help you just sit around reading newspapers to pass time and then they force you into charity shop placements poundland if your lucky and other jobs you dont want or if they cant help you they will send you to employment agencies for temp 2-3 week jobs so that that a4e the company can beifit by claiming £3k for helping you into work

I can already search for a job myself for crying out loud..... It is confidence building and interview techniques and help creating a C.V etc...

ricgem2002. I read the link . You are quite correct and the poster is also. This is just propoganda. I have met many people that have fallen for this, People that have had jobs and worked hard for agencies on low pay, Then when they end up out of worlk they get no help at all. Those that work in the Job Centre are just " Jobsworth egotists " a little power to push youngsters about and bully them into taking any job on offer low paid or not suitable for many reasons

anyone going to a4e i feels sorry for you. i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.

anyone going to a4e i feels sorry for you. i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.
Thanks I will need your sympathy tomorrow morning :gag: really don't want to go :help:

Thanks I will need your sympathy tomorrow morning :gag: really don't want to go :help:

you can do my exam on work psychology if you want and i'll visit a4e?