Sign in to follow this  

Wybourn - Lower - Info needed

Please could anyone who CURRENTLY lives on the Wybourn estate lower end, towards the parkway, please pm me or give me some brief insight into the area.

I would like to emphasise again, I only want information from CURRENT residents.

briefly read through the beginning of the thread you created, it's given me a LOT of food for thought, so thanks for that, how's the situation where you are at the moment spyro?

Well im still in Wybourn, apart from that one single problem, ive never ever had a problem with Wybourrn. Its jsut that that one problem was one too many for me.

Apart from that I cant really fault it. You do get your odd chav, but not many compared to someof the other areas.

Ive lived there about 7 years now. Everyone seems to keep themselves to themselves as long as you do the same. 2-3 years back then was when trouble started. Mostly kids and the like thowing bricks, eggs and you name it. Lots of people had their windows randomly "put through". That's quietened down thankfully, but it seems as though there's a much "heavier" drug presence around. Then a few months ago I was burgled. That's been the final straw for me. I moving out as we speak. There are some great people on there still and as an ex Manor Lad, am no shrinking violet, but for me now, like Spyro2000, its time to move on.

i have lived on the lower wybourn for 18 years and yes it isnt the nicest looking of places and yes there are some bad people but what people forget is that its also a community were everyone knopws everyone and we all help each other out. we arent all living off benefits or out to cause trouble regardless of what other peoples perceptions are. its quiteneed down a lot and hasnt been anything major happen in a long time