Kids knocking on my door (S6)

just out of intrest,which part of s6 you in?

HAHAHA someone did that with te herbs at school, wrapped it up and sold it someone for a fiver claiming it was weed... **** funny haha

Answer the door with a camera and take a picture. Print it out and stick it on all the local lamp posts with the slogan, - have you seen this peado?

That is inspired!!!

To the OP though - this is almost certainly kids playing at being neg... Kids are kids, forget about them...

Dunno what they are on about, but if anyone actually knows where to get anything...:)

just out of intrest,which part of s6 you in?

We are in the Wadsley area. Another one came tonight, I didn't answer the door.

I am hoping some of them will call this weekend when my son is home from Uni - he trains at a cage fighting gym 3 times per week and does a lot of martial arts, so they might think twice about coming again.

Edited by hennypenny

what road do you live on

what road do you live on

Hmmm...let me think, I have posted I am on my own and someone called Psyko with 6 posts wants my full address. Perhaps not.

Anyway my very large husband and son will be back today!

psyko is not spelt psycho im a quite well tempered person actually but if you dont want people to try and get to the bottom of your on going problems dont judge people by their usre name and i hope your very large husband can sort your porbs out without you crying for help where was he when you needed him

psyko is not spelt psycho im a quite well tempered person actually but if you dont want people to try and get to the bottom of your on going problems dont judge people by their usre name and i hope your very large husband can sort your porbs out without you crying for help where was he when you needed him
My bold

I haven't noticed any "crying for help" - just somebody who was puzzled and concerned about new and strange behaviour by young people.

If it had happened to me, I think I would probably also have posted, to see if anybody could shed any light on what was happening, especially if I was feeling isolated.

I don't know why you imagine people would happily post their address on an internet Forum for all to see, especially if they are feeling a little nervous to start with. The OP was seeking an explanation of what was happening - she wasn't asking for people to go galloping round to her house and sort things out for her.

You could sell them a bag of dried oregano and turn an in inconvenience into a money spinner.

They are there hoping for a response if you don't respond they will move on .

Just don't answer the door anymore. Look out of the window and if it's not someone you know and want to let in, just ignore them.