Do Shamblers have records of walks we done?

I was wondering does someone keep a count on the walks attended by individual walkers?

Would the stats now relate to when the Shamblers name was formed?

I think it would be a interesting to see a thread with member names in with amount of walks attended, obviously edited after each weeks walk.

Also the name of the walks would be handy with number of times done plus at the side a more accurate discription of terrain, a discription of weather would be interesting too i.e Sunny, Rain, Fair etc.

I've got the full details. Will reply in more detail later (supposed to be working :) )

Scoobz has a list of every walk, every person who attended that walk, what they were wearing, the weather, the conditions underfoot, whether or not he has been banned from any pubs/cafes on the walk and the number of people lost or abandoned on the walk.

You forgot how many times each person slipped or fell over, who they talked to, who they didn't..........:D

And how large our bums are for purposes of fitting them into cars! :o

Scoobz has a list of every walk, every person who attended that walk, what they were wearing, the weather, the conditions underfoot, whether or not he has been banned from any pubs/cafes on the walk and the number of people lost or abandoned on the walk.

Right on most counts. Not interested in what people were wearing, but everything else is there. And just to put people wise - for every person we've either "lost" or "abandoned", we've picked up at least one stranger to replace them, so we're ahead on that score :o.

Re keeping a record somewhere, perhaps the Shamblers website will be the best place for that, once it's up and running properly.

Re keeping a record somewhere, perhaps the Shamblers website will be the best place for that, once it's up and running properly.

Any particular reason?

When will the web site be up and running ??

Our website man is in the middle of rebuilding his house, so I should think once he's not living in a pile of rubble :D

Any particular reason?

Not sure whether some people will like it. It'll be discussed though. Don't know about including a tally of fall downs though :o

A website will be a GREAT idea, we have plenty of stuff to put on it !