Shamblers Walk - Wentworth Castle Sunday 31st January 2010

:( This walk sounds great I can't believe I missed it, but I was ill on the saturday! Will check out the Feb walks now though :)

:( This walk sounds great I can't believe I missed it, but I was ill on the saturday! Will check out the Feb walks now though :)

Hope you're feeling better vwkittie - you were missed on Sunday!

If you're free a week on Thursday, why not come to the Shamblers meeting and help choose the following 3 months walks. None-Shamblers are welcome too, if you want to bring the other half.

We had a great time today thanks to the organizer/s. The historian was excellent. I was impressed with Mr hemlocks ice skating prowess he did a move called a drag right before our very eyes VO was impressed and didn't know that Mr Hemlock had taken skating up!! Of course Mr Hemlock made no fuss - stood straight back up' date=' turned and looked at the offending ice and walked on. Looking forward to the next one.[/quote']

At least he wasn't trying to ride his bike across it!!

Great walk , great company, a dog that is slowly learning to walk properly :hihi: and super carrot cake .

see you in a couple of weeks when I have topped up my tan ! sorry I am missing hodsock next week- enjoy

Sounds like I missed a great walk on Sunday. I had a 40 mile wasted journey to my son's football match which was cancelled!! Pity he didn't let me know in time but thats boys for you! I would like to walk this Sunday but I'll wait to see if football in 'on'

Sounds like I missed a great walk on Sunday. I had a 40 mile wasted journey to my son's football match which was cancelled!! Pity he didn't let me know in time but thats boys for you! I would like to walk this Sunday but I'll wait to see if football in 'on'

Delegate my dear, delegate :)

Sounds like I missed a great walk on Sunday.

Yes, thomps1 you did but I'm sure this Sundays walk will be equally as good, hope you can make it

Hodsock Priory Sunday 7th Feb