Shamblers Walk - Wentworth Castle Sunday 31st January 2010

Thanks for the great walk and great company, really enjoyed myself and will definately be back for more.....especially if we make a habit of stopping for cake!! xx

Oh yes I forgot to mention the fantastic carrot cake mmmmmmmmmmmm twas so nice

Is there any chance we could possibly get one of the history packs so we can read and see things when we get round to doing this one please. I can collect it/send postage for it to be posted to us.

Is there any chance we could possibly get one of the history packs so we can read and see things when we get round to doing this one please. I can collect it/send postage for it to be posted to us.

I'm sure Scoobz will pm you the details when he comes online :)

Smashing walk this is, and so nice to see lots of people putting their posts on to say they enjoyed it. I think I'd pack it in if no-one posted!

The deer were the highlight of the day for me too, and that lucky stag, how many doe's was he servicing again? :thumbsup:

22 fabulous folks today, who were Village Owl, Hippiechick3, Zippydedoodah, Pooh, Pooh's Pal, Armani Girl, Anne D, Mrs DJ, Judybongo, Mrpedantic, Bill, Susiepoosie, Gudigobla, Gudigobmum, Bambigirl, Newby40's, Teennewbie, Hemlock, Mr Hemlock, Busylizzie, Billysmum, Scoobz.

Welcome back Bill and Susiepoosie (good choice of walk :)), you've been missed.

Edited by Hemlock
change name

No problem. Details by pm.

The deer were fantastic.

Were they expensive ? :D

Were they expensive ? :D

They weren't deer at all, but the chickens were cheap.

I loved todays walk, everything about it was perfect. I'll put it down as one of my favourites.

Hi, I really enjoyed the walk yesterday, the scenery, the company and the deer! Thanks:)

I loved todays walk, everything about it was perfect. I'll put it down as one of my favourites.

One of my favourites too, but then again I'm biased!