Chocolate tasting at cocoa..

Woweee I have just sent my friend the link to their events page so we can book an evening as soon as possible! Sounds wonderful, I'm a bit of a chocolate snob already :D

Although I probably don't quite qualify for my snob badge-Iam obsessed with kat-kats :shakes:

Woweee I have just sent my friend the link to their events page so we can book an evening as soon as possible! Sounds wonderful, I'm a bit of a chocolate snob already :D

Although I probably don't quite qualify for my snob badge-Iam obsessed with kat-kats :shakes:

Don't worry, you get to taste the whole range from 100% cocoa to Milky Way!! :D

Don't worry, you get to taste the whole range from 100% cocoa to Milky Way!! :D

Oh I'm so there :D 100% cocoa, yum! The most I've tried was 85-not to everyone's taste, and most people think I'm a minger but I cannot get enough of the stuff!

Still quite in awe of cappucino kit-kats though :hihi:

Oh I'm so there :D 100% cocoa, yum! The most I've tried was 85-not to everyone's taste, and most people think I'm a minger but I cannot get enough of the stuff!

Still quite in awe of cappucino kit-kats though :hihi:

The 100% was really bitter and left a claggy, dry mouth. Some of the ones around 60-70% were great and it was interesting seeing how beans from different countries had different flavours. The one from Grenada was fab. We left with a couple of bars, I got some 40% milk chocolate and Rivelin6 got some lime and chili chocolate :)

Just for you and a friend??

Yes ock- you and C can go drink some ale or something manly :D

I suppose you both might be welcome if you ask really, really, really nicely-:)-but when was the last time you men made any arrangements? I had to send it to J otherwise nothing would get decided! If we relied on you and C to make any concrete plans we proabably wouldn't see each other until 2022 :hihi: xxxx there's something wrong with you loving chocolate the same amount as me and me quite enjoying a pint of ale or three-we seem to have merged into one being :) xx

taxman lime and chilli sounds really, really good-a lot of people think chilli chocolate is old news, but not me! I still think it's genius in a shiny wrapper :love:

looks nice i wouldnt want to leave but am i wrong as i have never been do they make everyone welcome or is purley for the top class of folks eg snobs

Nah they were lovely lasses when I went in, really friendly and totally understood how difficiult it was to make a choice in there :D And I'm really common :hihi:

thanks littlemermaid i will give it a try .also thanks for not taking any offence in my post

after i sent it i thought i hope im not going to offend anyone( thanks)

Just found this thread. Thank you very much for the response it's made us feel very happy!!

looks nice i wouldnt want to leave but am i wrong as i have never been do they make everyone welcome or is purley for the top class of folks eg snobs

You will only feel unwelcome if you want to feel that way - such is the way with most places... I have a really good mate who constantly feels people are looking down on her, and it's just because she often feels somehow less than those around her... If that's how you can feel, it sounds like a self esteme/confidence issue... Good luck!