Motorbike Accident - Bradway Road (Early Hours - Sun 24th Jan)

u joking was he drinking - im a biker - itsa straight road
Not quite, Council built chicanes and changed the pavement's curb alignment creating a dangerous situation (as it's done on Ecclesall Road near Parkhead Hall and Queens Road's junction with Farm Road).

Not quite, Council built chicanes and changed the pavement's curb alignment creating a dangerous situation (as it's done on Ecclesall Road near Parkhead Hall and Queens Road's junction with Farm Road).

Absolutely - someone should answer for all these changes.

This can be a tricky junction and curves to the left after the pedestrian crossing, many times i have seen people pull out of Twentywell at the last minute or take a last second right turn onto there. Maybe thats what happened? in a car you can brake but a bike will nose down and have you off.

Many thanks to everyone who has sent me condolances. They were really appreciated. Just for the record. It wasn't anything to do with my brothers riding or the state of the road or anything like that at all. Unfortunately my brothers heart simply gave out as he was riding. Evidentely it could have happened at any time. He just happened to be where he was. According to coroners report chances are he was already gone by the time his bike clipped kerb. Thanks again to everyone. Special thanks to those of you who attended Ian's service. It was lovely to see so many people there.

Edited by figgy