How to tell guy he is just a friend

im starting to think that
Yup.

Take the forums advice and tell him straight in a no nonsense fashion.

Or stop winding us up one of the two.

:D

;5858531']Yup.

Take the forums advice and tell him straight in a no nonsense fashion.

Or stop winding us up one of the two.

:D

thnk you i will phone him or text him or should i ask him for a drink i am not out 2nite i am in just here and on msn lol.

thnk you i will phone him or text him or should i ask him for a drink i am not out 2nite i am in just here and on msn lol.
Just next time you see him. Just bring it up in conversation.

;5858548']Just next time you see him. Just bring it up in conversation.

shoudl i talk to him on msn we normally talk every evening on msn i don't want to give him an answer yet but dont want to hurt him?

thank you.

shoudl i talk to him on msn we normally talk every evening on msn i don't want to give him an answer yet but dont want to hurt him?

thank you.

If that's how you generally converse most of the time then its as good of a place as any. It might be worthwhile to even link him to this thread just to show him that your level of concern for not wanting to hurt his feelings drove you to ask for advice.

;5858579']If that's how you generally converse most of the time then its as good of a place as any. It might be worthwhile to even link him to this thread just to show him that your level of concern for not wanting to hurt his feelings drove you to ask for advice.

thank you for your help :-)

xxx

Just tell the guy that he is sooooo important to you as a friend and you don't want it to go any further.

For gods sake just shag him and get it over with. A real good fart in bed might scare him off...unless he's a weirdo and likes that stuff.

For gods sake just shag him and get it over with. A real good fart in bed might scare him off...unless he's a weirdo and likes that stuff.
My bold

God, but you can be such a charmer! :love:

lol maybe not :)

If you make it clear you only want to be friends, and that loses you his friendship, then you'll know that it wasn't friendship you had, but you were being pursued ;)

I'm with Strix - If he's a friend who has feelings he'll still be a friend if they're not reciprocated ...... If he's doing that "I like her, not declare my intentions, be her friend and then once she likes me she'll see how great a boyfriend I'll be"' thing then it'll become clear.

To thine own self be true.

i am twenty one and a girl.

Oh baby,you're a woman,surely!!

Coo coo ca choo,I'm goin' back to Indiana,get with da programme baby.:hihi: