Please recommend a good professional local removals company

I used Avante when I moved last August, and would highly recommend them. They moved me from 3 bed semi to a 3 bed terrace across town and the whole process took about 4 hours - much quicker than I imagined it would. They even dismantled the wardrobes and put them back together again at the other end as they wouldn't go up the stairs in the terrace! Very reasonably priced and friendly blokes too - I'll definitely use them next time I move.

http://www.avanteremovals.co.uk/

x

id have to recommend tony van man sheffield sorry i dont have his number any more but he did a good job moving my stuff back to sheff from halifax, decent price too,

if i manage to find his number i will pm u with it xx

Edited by del_n_kacii
added

id have to recommend tony van man sheffield sorry i dont have his number any more but he did a good job moving my stuff back to sheff from halifax, decent price too,
:-) another happy customer............number follows 07789 831253

thanks

tony

:-) another happy customer............number follows 07789 831253

thanks

tony

see knew u'd pop up lol

hows u n the lads

Try http://www.toadbox.co.uk. They're upto 90% cheaper than some removal companies and they drop and collect when you've moved, not to mention they're green!

Hi, if you need van and man doing cheap and careful loading for you stuff let me know ready to do that for you. for quote and arrengmant call me or send e-mail to me.

my email is:rezakickboxer@yahoo.co.uk and my number is:07939946093 or01142498487 my name is Raz.

thank you.

2 Men 1 Van, fully insured with goods in transit insurance,see our full advert in the business directory,Cheers Dave

Hi,

If you're moving a full house/flat, don't try the man and van people, we just moved from our small house in Dawlish to another (we used to live in Sheffield) with a man with a van and it took all day, 5 trips, and we have numerous damage to our furnishings!! We should have guessed when he gave us such a favourable price. Next time, we will use a lorry like we used to!! Oh and check the insurance documents, he claimed to be fully insured but now tells us he meant his van!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

We run a man and van service,we are fully insured with goods in transit insurance,public and employer liability (check before you book),but we can provide 2/3 vans with 2/3 men if needed for bigger jobs,some man and vans might be bad but the ones that are insured provide good service and good value,see our full advert in the business directory,

Cheers Dave 2 Men 1 Van

hi........

we run a removals company, we have hundreds of happy customers, we work for social services most weeks, we have been in most sheltered complexs in the city.......

our cards are up in most ;)

we have both luton and 7.5 tonnes for hire.

and fully insured.....

give me a call i will do you a great deal,

thanks

tony

Hi I recomend 'Arrow Removals' there based at darnal, Big lorrys, hard working,polite lads.

Cant go wrong!!!