NEEDED 2 new pvc doors and fitted, recommend anyone?

Im needing two pvc doors fitted, i was just wondering if anyone can recommend anyone, maybe youve had yours done and where impressed?

Thanks for any help.

has anyone had work done by safe style uk? ive just noticed they are doing a bogof deal.

ACA Windows & doors ,100% genuine no bogoff gimmiks required !!

happy to help.

please call anytime 07916 813 165 - JLB JOINERY & BUILD

I would be happy to give you a good price 01142217667or pm me

Be happy to provide a quote for this.

Hi

If you need any advice or quotes on doors I know a good supplier and I can fit them for you. My mobile is 0779 393 3477.

Regards

Martin O'Keeffe

Try warwick developments just had a window fitted by them and they beat anyones quote by £150 friendly and helpful

Im needing two pvc doors fitted, i was just wondering if anyone can recommend anyone, maybe youve had yours done and where impressed?

Thanks for any help.

I've just had French doors fitted by Just Trade Windows. They came out, measured up and i got a call with a price the same day, no hard sell. I booked them in, they turned up bang on time, fitted the doors and I'm very pleased with them. Not sure of the tel number but you can google it to find them.

thanks everyone, can anyone tell me roughly how much im looking at? i understand you cant give me an exact price because it depends what finish i want and sizes etc... but roughly whats a good price for 2 doors including fitting?