Whats old mosborough like

hi all can anybody tell me what mosborough is like, i know theres an old thread on here but that was 2007, thanks in advance

This is a website. It's is a bit old and hasn't been updated for a while.

MosboroughWeb

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I used to live in Mosborough and always felt safe and happy there. The community is really friendly, you're close to Crystal Peaks, not too far from Meadowhall and you have plenty of buses that go throught/around Mosborough. There's also a few good pubs, The Royal Oak is a nice friendly pub and the Landlord and Landlady are really nice. They organise 'Mosborough 10' which is a pub crawl around all the pubs in and around Mosborough, and they do it all for charity.

If your not into that sort of think there are plenty of walks to go on and there are some nice garden centres near by to visit.

Hope this helps!

It is a lovely area. I used to live there and most of my family do. There is so much to do, as stated above. It is really quite central: buses & trams are close by.

hi all, thanks for your input, had a quick look round the area today, and it does look very nice.