Help - ferals - black - 6 weeks ish

There are 4 six week old (in my opinion) black kittens and mum (and family) at the wentworth pub in sheffield just near the arena. They along with mummy are spending alot of time on the heater and seem to be keeping warm.

Can anyone help please, unfortunately I have no way of helping at this point (apart from food drops).

Not only do the kittens need rescuing while they can still be rehomed and incorporated into homes, how do we get the rest neutered/spayed and all fed .

The number of litters coming out of this place scares me we need to sort it now.

I need help rescuing the kittens and getting all the family sorted what else can we do.

Please help urgently i havent been able to take food today and they are

starving

At least two kittens have eye infections

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Would wentworth come under the Doncaster Cat Protection League

They have money and will help with this sort of thing. They also have people who have traps that could help catch them I think

I know someone who has a cat trap that someone could borrow - but obviously it would need to be checked everyday. I think also that BARC Barnsley Animal Rescue have a connection with the Wentworth area and they do cat rescue as well.

Maybe email them and see if they could help?

Poor things - each cat left un neutered will produce thousands in the end

It sheffield it near sheffield arena sorry for not been clear its the went wentworth pub near sheffield arena next to fogemasters and arena sqaure pub

Oh right

Maybe Magsie will be able to help with them, but she will need help

Poor lady has been out trapping most of ths week and sh'es a bit under the weather aren't u Magsie

If a trap was placed - would someone be able to watch

Could you phone the sheffield rspca and ask them what they advise and if they could give you some vouchers for them all - they would do them at their clinic later on then

i think i could deal with vouchers and helping watch anyone know anyone who would take the kittens?

Please help me help them they are going to all die if we dont....please

I'm afraid that I can't help with the trapping or the cost of medical bills, but if you need someone for care and foster space then I can offer that for a litter or two.

Hi there,

Try ringing this number 0114 249 3330, it's the Cats Protection League, Sheffield Hallam and they should be able to help/advise. My heart goes out to the poor little mite and it's heartbreaking to watch them just fade away :( . Good luck and let me know how you get on.

Hi

I could help with the checking of traps, and/or feeding if we can get some traps in place.........but where do we get them from?

We can help with bills, if none of the big ones will. If Medusa can foster until rehomed, that would be good.

pm Magsie and see about traps or did u phone the rspca sheffield branch?

We can always get hold of a trap but the worry is of it being stolen whilst at site or the kts/cats been messed with once in the trap and if they are left. Again, Magsie can advise is the cpl can't.

But the cpl and Hallam are a bigger organisation so will take some pressure of Magsie doing it all

We've got a spare room for any bubs if you need us, although like Meds we are definately not in a postition to help financially :hihi: Gotta love being a student haven't you?;) It's the beginning of the new semester next week but if I can be of any help between lectures and work then I will be! Monkey am going to PM you xxx