BASKETBALL..players needed

Keeping you posted;

1. Trying to arrange for an indoor venue (they are quite scarce and expensive). If you still have any venues we've not tried, please let us know.

2. Trying to arrange an outdoor time when we are all free at Bolehill (or similar). What's everyones availability over the weekend and evenings? See if we can get a suitable time for everyone. (if you have any other ideas for areas outdoor let me know).

As always, keep you posted

Danny

Spoke to a blooke called Richard Woolen at grave tennis and leisure and we could tuesday or thursday evenings 9:30 - 10:15pm for £28 per session. But if we commit to having a session every week till august he will disount us VAT bringing it down to around £23 - £24 which isn't too bad. That is for full court hire btw. So now we need names and contact details if people are available?

Or EIS sheffield we can have weekends anytime 1 hour for £31 full court!!!! which sounds alot better value for money. So if everyone who is interested could PM me or danny then we will book it if people are available!!!!

LETS DO THIS

I'm still up for it. Could possibly make occassional Saturday afternoon use or Thursday evening slot.

Thoughts?

anyone fancy 10 - 11 saturday morning? get a workout for the weekend and still have time to do other stuff on that day?

OR weekend evening saturday or sunday?

1. Sheffcruiser

2. Pauls Timmoth

3. Jamie Simpson

4. Hilly

5. Grafton

6. Oliver

7. McLean

Anyone else want to add to list then?

Hi SheffCruiser,

Im still up for this my only problem being that i cant do every saturday due to work, but still up for a game of BB..

Andy

i dont expect EVERYONE to turn up EVERY saturday, most wud be good tho :)

i'm up for the morning slot.

Wont be able to make every Saturday but yep - sounds great :)

Hi I've been looking for a place to play for about 2 years now (since I moved here from Manchester) I would def be interested!!

Unfortunately I've got a back injury at the moment, but would love to come down and watch, possibly shoot around a bit! Have you guys found a venue yet, if so when where and how much will it cost? also dose any one know of any decent outdoor courts, I've been to quite a few, but no one ever seems to be playing!?!?