Help! I need a plumber

Given my talent for picking useless, unreliable expensive cowboys every time I need work doing, just wondered if anyone could recommend a plumber worthy of the title . . .

i run my own tiling business doing domestic and commercial work. i work alongside plumbers all the time through my work and if you need a good "reliable" plumber a good guy i always use is gav at plumbing network. his mobile number is 07900921158. for any other help or advice my number is 07870644703, cheers duncan.

Working with a great plumber called Lee at the moment, its our last day on this current job so give him a call im sure he'll be able to help.

Lee 07500057192

Morning,

Please feel free to give me a call for any plumbing, heating and gas services required.

Thanks

Thank you so much people :-) Currently sitting around waiting for my insurance company to call me back - to no doubt tell me my leak doesn't constitute a home emergeny so thank you for the premiums but go sort it yourself . . . at which point i shall be taking up your recommendations. Hope you're all having a much better friday!

try Dave @ DTW Plumbing & Heating he's based in crosspool so only a stones throw from rivelin 07713150993 and he's a blade !!

Be happy to offer any help or advice .

Try Oliver on 07867958487. Fully gas safe and insured he's done loads for me and forum members

Hi there,

I am not a trades person, but thought I would give you the number of a guy I used to do some bathroom and plumbing jobs for me. I found him on the forum after getting endlessly high quotes. He has got excellent references and more to the point his rates are the best i've seen on the forum. His number is 07776490867 his names Zak and works for Walkley contruction

PM ChrisTPS on here. He's done a couple of excellent jobs in the past and I'd definitely use him again if needed.

I agree with Ruby we use him a lot

07808 763 784

2671 534

His details are in The Business Directory

I agree with Ruby we use him a lot

07808 763 784

2671 534

His details are in The Business Directory

hehe how is your dad ?? :)