Does anyone know what its like on Kinnaird Road area Shiregreen ??

We are interested in a property near this area and was hoping someone could give us some constructive feedback on this area as we currently live near the bottom of shiregreen and are not familiar with this road, cheers :)

Hi was born & bred on homestead road just at the top of kinnaird its fine as im aware of i personally think lower shiregreen is worse than the top end from my experience of course there is the odd idiot but u get that everywhere hope this helps

I shall offer the same advice as i do to everyone asking this same question.

Go to the area yourself at different times of the day and night. Then make your own desicion, based on what you see. What is fine for one person isnt for the next.

i live on kinnard road and i havent realy had any problems, i had some fish stolen out of my pond but thats it. every1 i talk to are very nice.

Kinnaird rd is fine. not as bad as some other areas. you get the odd idiot but that's the same everywhere. go for it.

i live on kinnard road and i havent realy had any problems, i had some fish stolen out of my pond but thats it. every1 i talk to are very nice.

Are your sure that wasnt a heron?