Sign in to follow this  

PLanet Zog

HI, just wondering if anyone was going to planet Zog at the arches tonight... you know it makes sense... smily happy people in the friendliest club you can imagine. no I do not work for them (:

planet zogg... hmmm but are they chemically induced smiles?!

<TUT> Some of them may well have had a minor chemical influence but its not a prerequisite! The atmosphere, music and people are enough for some of us. (not forgetting the odd vodka)

You do not have to stay till seven in the morning, they have a bar like most other clubs, you can even get cups of tea :)

Originally posted by neeeeeeeeeek

<TUT> Some of them may well have had a minor chemical influence but its not a prerequisite! The atmosphere, music and people are enough for some of us. (not forgetting the odd vodka)

You do not have to stay till seven in the morning, they have a bar like most other clubs, you can even get cups of tea :)

How true, how true... especially the Vodka bit (although it MUST be with RedBull, or it makes me poorly).

Cups of tea at 6am ok - IF you've not been drinking.

Have to admit - have never made it to Planet Zogg... is it a bit mental FAST FAST FAST hardhouse??? If so, my brain cannot cope!

:P

nooooooo, upstairs is often morehouse, downstairs more psycadellic. upstairs varies lots depending on who is playing but it's usually good... a good night to be had by all :D

It appears they have got a new web site, this should inspire anyone to go.

http://www.planetzogg.co.uk/home.shtml :D

Why neeeeeeeeeeeek (didn't count the E's!!!! haha) are you going?

Blimey not been down to Zogg for ages, in fact I wasn't sure it was still going. Ta for the heads up :)

Btw Red 2 is Billy Nasty playing tomorrow by any chance ;) ;) ;)

Yes indeedy, :banana: Zog is the plan then if I have any life left in me the Ski village tomorrow. My temporary lodger has been promoting ski village goings on, very enthusiastic she is about it to! Also a free party in some pub in Pitsmoor, sort of lockin type party type thing :)

It is alleged anyway.

More info when available and if anyone actually wants it, else I shall sit here quietly pretending to work...:partyhat:

pretending to work in town. looking out of window I can see..........the clock tower in orchard square, what used to be the condom shop and the adjacent shops that the builders have been messing with... a turn left sign.. bowt it really!

I can see green trees and a valley - out at Fulwood!!

Soone be ni town on way home tho'

Great to see ZOGG busy again after a quiet summer

and what a funky upstairs of late ...

Dill - doing a house set - he rocked !

Keep it up Greg Dill and the zoggerz ....

;)