Anti social behaviour

South Yorkshire Police take all incidents of antisocial behaviour seriously. The Woodhouse and Mosborough Safer Neighbourhood Team have been investigating these claims thoroughly.

We have regular contact with this forum user and have increased patrols in the area to reassure her and her neighbours and to prevent further offences occurring.

We will continue to work with our partner agencies to resolve this issue.

For more information about your Safer Neighbourhood Team log onto www.southyorkshire.police.uk. Alternatively, to report any incidents of antisocial behaviour in Sheffield call 0114 2202020 or 101.

you wanna stop talking out of your backside going on the OP's posts:D

" prevent further offences occurring. "

Gates at both ends of the gennel might help.

DO IT NOW!

"wait in the empty property next door and catch the yobs red handed"

Excellent idea. ACT ON IT NOW!

Granma.

South Yorkshire Police take all incidents of antisocial behaviour seriously. The Woodhouse and Mosborough Safer Neighbourhood Team have been investigating these claims thoroughly.

We have regular contact with this forum user and have increased patrols in the area to reassure her and her neighbours and to prevent further offences occurring.

For more information about your Safer Neighbourhood Team log onto www.southyorkshire.police.uk. Alternatively, to report any incidents of antisocial behaviour in Sheffield call 0114 2202020 or 101.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. There are a lot of bigots on this forum but I admire your persistence.

There are lots of folk out there who appreciate all you do - but they tend to be less vocal than those who don't.

Keep up the good work.:clap:

The police would soon turn up though if you said I have one of the little scrotes and going to give him a good hiding, mind you they would probably arrest you for wasting police time.

Unfortunately, none of that seems to have improved the situation, does it?

If I was the OP, and had been subject to that degree of anti-social behaviour and intimidation, I think I'd just go to The Star to try and get some publicity about the problem.

I hate to appear cynical, but sometimes getting a bit of bad publicity seems to achieve results a lot more quickly than following the correct, long-winded procedures.

The thing is Sal probably won't say where she is for fear of comebacks from the said scumbags who are doing this :mad:

I agree with you! I feel so sad for Sal but untill the do good gang are bisbanded their wont be a way forward! Years ago kida were afraid of the police but not now! why? Because the pc brigade have made them immune! If they get to court,its a small fine or bound over ect.We need to get more power to the police!:rant:

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. There are a lot of bigots on this forum but I admire your persistence.

There are lots of folk out there who appreciate all you do - but they tend to be less vocal than those who don't.

Keep up the good work.:clap:

No doubt the police do good work ,I would not want their job for a pension but letters from the police on this forum are not much good to the poster who is suffering anti social behaviour.The poster wants action and fast, not mealy mouthed replies from SYPolice.

Out of curiosity if SYPolice are reading this forum could you tell us how many police are actually out on the road patrolling ect at night.

Edited by maxwell1945
added content

im one of sals neighbours who is suffering from this why should we sell up because of scum

In sheffsal`s position i`d ring 999 every time. They`d have to sit up and take notice then. The trouble with 2202020 is that you can be holding for ages

I agree with ringing 999. Don't bother with 101 or 2202020, ring 999 everytime and don't worry about your case not being an emergency (in some peoples eyes). In your position, it is an emergency and should be treat as so. Even if you do ring 999 and they don't take it serious, keep ringing. I love to see the day these yobs meet their match!

I can understand your situation after going through this sort of thing myself. I can't impress enough to ring, ring and ring the police until they get sick of you ringing them. That's what I did. Result!

Edited by chocki

once again we have youth roaming like a pack of feral cats,wild,irresponseable but 0nce again i ask where are the parents?someone owns these brats.

these kids were brought up somewhere by someone and very badly and don't tell me the parents know nothing of their behaviour because before you see this mess in soceity they are doing this behaviour in the homes, we parents need to start looking at ourselves and finding out where we are going wrong or else we are going to end up with dead kids because like the chap who just got let out of prison for brain damaging that guy with a cricket bat who burgled his home even though the guy ran away,folk can't take this kind of behaviour anymore and more people will take the law into their hands,you can only push people so far and they will snap and the result is gonna be ugly.

The police do what they can but they have had their hands tied,these guys rule by fear the community need to stand up to them using the law and every legal means possible.

No one should feel like that in their own home & neighbourhood :(

These scumbags can't keep getting away with it :mad:

Erm how do we know this post is genuine?