Recommend me a vet for the Chow Chow

Thanks for the pic's.

He won't feel a thing tomorrow:)

x

So yesterday we had our beloved Yogi pts, in absolute bits atm.

rest in peace pal xx

6 hours ago, BigTeeOwls said:

So yesterday we had our beloved Yogi pts, in absolute bits atm.

rest in peace pal xx

I am so sorry to hear about Yogi, it is such a sad and awful thing to go through, he was so lucky to have been so loved, hope that you are feeling just a little better today, it takes time but one day you will be able to smile when you think of him x

X 

Thanks, in bits here typing this! It’s our first ever pet and he was so loyal. Poor soul goes to Cambridge tomorrow for a private cremation,  he was never 2 feet away from me whilst at home, so even now he’s gone his ashes will still be within 2 feet of me at home. 

On 13/11/2019 at 19:55, BigTeeOwls said:

X 

Thanks, in bits here typing this! It’s our first ever pet and he was so loyal. Poor soul goes to Cambridge tomorrow for a private cremation,  he was never 2 feet away from me whilst at home, so even now he’s gone his ashes will still be within 2 feet of me at home. 

The first pet has to be the worst to lose I think, but your time together will always be special matter how many more you may have one day.

I find some comfort from  having the ashes of my dogs with me back home and safe where they belong, and next to my bed where they loved to sleep.

Yogi will be back where he belongs soon x

Edited by Moonbird