'SENTA' Networking Event 27th Jan Whos Going?

It is a speed networking event. Speak to 50 people in the hope that one is remotelessly interesting and useful to your business. I wouldn't normally bother but they have promised free buffet food and one free beer so I'm there.

Hi Saka,

As for our website, it is only down for today while we have some new pages added.

Chris

The site is still down (any reason for not posting a holding page with your contact details and a brief summary of what you do?)...can you post the web link for the event please?

Edited by steveroberts

You shouldnt have to take your website down to add pages. You would just upload the new pages or whatever, which will replace the old ones, thus the current one remains in place at all times.

I'm going it's my first networking event too

Natz

Well, it's 22.45 and I have not been home so long. Sorry I did not manage to get there tonight. I hope it was worthwhile for everyone. Sorry I missed all the fun. Feedback on the evening would be great :-)