Got a ghost or poltergeist.. any good medium or spiritualist?

Hi,

Ive got some type of ghost/ polterguist in my home.

I moved in beginning of october this year and since around the middle of november things have been happening and they have got stronger and more scary.

Has anyone got any ideas of how to go about seeing who or what it is?

Would appreciate some advise.

Thanks

P.S if you haven't anything nice to reply don't reply.

Maybe if you contact a spiritualist church they could help. There`s plenty in sheffield

I have the number of a good medium if you are interested. P M me and I will give you his mobile number.

He is the real thing as he told me he had picked up a friend of mine who had died years ago who he couldn't possibly of known about. He doesn't advertise he goes on recomendations.

Hi,

I moved in beginning of october this year and since around the middle of november things have been happening and they have got stronger and more scary.

Has anyone got any ideas of how to go about seeing who or what it is?

Would appreciate some advise.

Thanks

P.S if you haven't anything nice to reply don't reply.

Spill the beans Bekki, what kinds of things??.. just going to get a cuppa and sit down and wait for some good old spooky stuff! :thumbsup:

I've got the number of one. I am she is booked up at least 4 months in advance.I've seen her before and she's very good. Her name is Linda Sheppard.

Had noises in my ear, spoon moving in the kitchen, lights going on and off and the general feeling of someone there. my little girl is 10 week old and she sees it as she screams when she sees it as though she is petrified. we have been told that it could be a polterguist as they attach to children, but are also hard to get rid of :( thankyou for your replies keep them coming.

Had noises in my ear

If you had noises in your feet I'd be really scared.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Ghosts don't exist by the way.

Hi,

No you haven't.

If you had noises in your feet I'd be really scared.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Ghosts don't exist by the way.

Is that official? Where do you get your information?

Had noises in my ear, spoon moving in the kitchen, lights going on and off and the general feeling of someone there. my little girl is 10 week old and she sees it as she screams when she sees it as though she is petrified. we have been told that it could be a polterguist as they attach to children, but are also hard to get rid of :( thankyou for your replies keep them coming.

My understanding of the phenonema which are Poltergeist is that they tend to commence their activities when there are children in the house, however, it is usually adolescent children and not babies, but as I have never encountered them, what do I know.

Is that official? Where do you get your information?

The fact that there's never been any scientific evidence or proof is a good starting point.

Science doesn't work on disproving theories. It works on people providing evidence which no one can in this case. An example of this is, say, a cure for a disease. You come forward with a cure for cancer, and the scientific world will ask you to prove it. You will have to provide evidence. If that evidence is believable, it will be tested to see if it stands up in laboratory conditions. You can't just come forward and say that for example melon cures cancer, which is about as believable as saying that ghosts exist. You can believe it if you like, but until you provide some evidence which is more than merely circumstancial, the scientific world will think you're mental.

If you can provide me with existence of ghosts, that stands up to those tests, I'll believe it quite happily.

Seeing as how no one, ever, has been able to provide scientific evidence, I'll happily sit here chuckling at my "noises in your feet" comment. Same goes for "mediums".

Edited by Moosey

The fact that there's never been any scientific evidence or proof is a good starting point.

Science doesn't work on disproving theories. It works on people providing evidence which no one can in this case. An example of this is, say, a cure for a disease. You come forward with a cure for cancer, and the scientific world will ask you to prove it. You will have to provide evidence. If that evidence is believable, it will be tested to see if it stands up in laboratory conditions.

If you can provide me with existence of ghosts, that stands up to those tests, I'll believe it quite happily.

Seeing as how no one, ever, has been able to provide scientific evidence, I'll happily sit here chuckling at my "noises in your feet" comment. Same goes for "mediums".

Continue to do what you like love, chuckle away. I do not have any evidence that they exist, but it doesnt stop me believing. Just like there is no evidence that chemotherapy and radiotherapy can cure cancer, but it doesnt stop me believing.

Edited by Mrs H Solo
additional comment