Anyone use/used Highfield vets

I have used highfields Vet since it was MacTaggarts and Whittlestone next door. Mr Whittlestone was a fantastic vet and so were the next Mr Hopkins and Mr Stewart they retired and Now Michael Squires, who was marvelous when our Benny was towards the end of his life and finally when his time came at the grand age of 17 and now Michael is very good with my 6 year old Dog Maxie who is prone to siezures..................Thanks Michael and all your staff for being there when we need you......................

I wasnt impressed with Highfield and i found them expensive. i appreciate evryone has good and bad experienced but i wouldnt recommend them.

My the names McTaggart and whittlestone  brings

Back lots of memories.  They both lodged with my gran when they first set up the surgery! She had an extra phone  installed in their bedroom,  Alistair daughter Margo used to come and stay sometimes.  That has to be well over 60 years ago.