"Late Kick Off" - New Regional Teams Football Programme starts tonight!

Don't know if it's of any significant interest to anyone but it starts tonight on BBC 1 @ 11:30pm and it's like the one that used to be on. It's basically a football round up show for our region only which aparently according to the BBC will allow them to focus more on each and every football club, rather than football focus which is dedicated to Premiership football, they say that it will give us an in depth review of each team in our region as well as bringing us all of the latest news and info on our clubs every week.

It will show all of the weekends goals and action, even though most of us see them on the Football League show on saturdays, as well as on the news before Monday, however I spose it's good for those who don't catch the goals over the weekend.

My only concern is that coming from the BBC lets hope it does'nt end up like Look Leeds (north), focussing mainly on west yorkshire and giving little mention to the highest based local teams in the Championship The Blades, The Owls, and the Dirty Dingles.

I know this is probably obvious but i read the other day on the dingles site that ours is the main match, which is a brucie.

Only problem is its only 30 mins long, however lets be fair it's on the BBC so at least we don't have to put up with the 9 minutes of adverts in the middle lol.

Only problem is its only 30 mins long, however lets be fair it's on the BBC so at least we don't have to put up with the 9 minutes of adverts in the middle lol.

Yeah good point lol :hihi:

no matter, 25 mins of dingles v owls then 5 mins for everyone else, everyones happy:hihi:

yeah it is the main match, should be good....handball!!!!!

Good idea, but a disappointing show.

Good to see Hirsty involved but the 'main match' showed about 30 seconds of the Wednesday game. Not much time in a 30 minute show for much else I suspect.

Ex Owls leg end Crezzy knocks one in with his arm for United to beat 'Boro, and that's an end to it.

on again tonight with a focus on the weekends F.A Cup affairs mainly, not that im too interested in watching much of that ha ha ha

Also an interview with Tony Currie focussing on the Blades 3-3 draw against manchester city many a moon ago.....Also special guest Dean Windass, not much for wednesday fans to watch tonight on it really but oh well. lol

on again tonight with a focus on the weekends F.A Cup affairs mainly, not that im too interested in watching much of that ha ha ha

Also an interview with Tony Currie focussing on the Blades 3-3 draw against manchester city many a moon ago.....Also special guest Dean Windass, not much for wednesday fans to watch tonight on it really but oh well. lol

I feel sorry for some of you younger blades, who can't even find any decent footage of TC's exploits. He was one of a unique breed, along with Frank Worthington, Charlie George and Stan Bowles, if only Don Revie had started the four of them for England, we will never know. :loopy:

I would have loved to seen the likes of TC, Dooley and Edwards play along with loads more, In a way I feel like I was there because my grandad tells me some many stories of the brilliance of these sort of players, he talks me through some of their greatest goals.....Especially the corner kicks to the edge of the box and tell first time volleys into the top corner from these, hes right if such excellence like this is found today, they are snapped up by the world best clubs and given 100k plus salaries.

Are Wednesday on atall on this tonight or is it all FA cup based?