Child Minder : Where are they in Sheffield ?

Do Sheffield have children minders ? Incase any body know anyone in S1 area or walkable from S1 , it will be great help.

I am sure you always know what your neighbours do :)

A good place to look is at the school gates or toddler groups. Always lots of minders at our school. They might either have a space or know someone with a space.

There's also the Sheffield Info Link here that should be able to help

Ring the link posted above and they will send you a list of childminders in the area you need.

It would be better if they kept their information up to date. Took us five attempts before we abandoned it and went to the local Childrens centre for some accurate information

For information on registered childminders in the area where you want contact Sheffield Information Link who are Sheffield's Family Information Service, telephone 0114 275 6699.

Try Sheffield City Council they have a list of registered childminders

Hi all i am a teaching assistant at level 2 standard but will be a childminder in a couple of months.So if anyone is looking for a childminder then pls pm me and i will try and get my qualification before but i will be set up for june with a excellent home enviroment for childen pm me for more details Sarah x