Extra bin collection this weekend 16-17 January

Bins emptied yesterday at Deepcar.

well done Veolia especially the bin men who were working hard, also removing the black bin liners at the side of the bins, and well done the Council.

Bins emptied yesterday at Deepcar.

well done Veolia especially the bin men who were working hard, also removing the black bin liners at the side of the bins, and well done the Council.

yes, a credit to the binmen who will be on double time at least i expect.

my bin hasnt been emptied since dec 29th theres rubbish everywhere,so looks like tues will be collection as normal!!!!!!!what really winds me up or am i been funny my neighbours have put their bin right outside my house and put 6 bags rubbish piled up at the side!!!!!!!!!!i think this is so rude surely it would have been polite if they knew bins werent emptied to move it back outside their own house,all i can say is glad its not summer as they have nappy sacks with nappies in bleeeuuuuuuuuuug so if it was warm i suire would be tellin em to moveit,bad enough looking at your own rubbish without neighbours shoving more on !!!!

Our bin was emptied yesterday and they took all the extra, then this morning they came for the blue paper bin.

Because we didn't think it would be fetched till next time we had taken it back in but they saw us through the window and asked us if they should fetch it.

Thank you bin men everywhere for doing a job everyone moans about but few would want to do.

Thank you Mr Binmen for coming to collect our bins (and many bags of extra rubbish) this morning.

Much appreciated.

:clap::banana:

Big pat on the back for working extra time on a Sunday. Hope you all manged to get home for sunday lunch tho!!

Thank you again! :)

Thanks for the appreciation folks.. believe me the lads are working above and beyond what they are expected to do and all the thanks are well appreciated and makes the job they are doing more worthwhile. thanks folks...

Thanks for the appreciation folks.. believe me the lads are working above and beyond what they are expected to do and all the thanks are well appreciated and makes the job they are doing more worthwhile. thanks folks...

Good on you Binman! (and other binmen!) :banana::banana::banana:

You all doing a brill job. Lets hope we have no more bad weather!!!

Keep up the good work :)

ours still hasn`t been taken.:(

supposed to be collecting today, havn`t had any collection since xmas. everyone on the street has put their rubbish out.

So when will they collect ours? will they leave it till the next collection on thursday?

to the less positive commentators,please let us know what you do for a living and let us sit in judgement!

to the less positive commentators,please let us know what you do for a living and let us sit in judgement!

full time student, spend my spare time working in the voluntary sector.

It sounds as though the bin men have really hit most places in Sheffield full pelt over the weekend, which has gone down well, especially when the majority of people realise there have been problems because of the weather.

I'm sure that the people who are still waiting for their bins emptying will be visited soon.

I'm sure if Veolia had more staff they would have done yours to this weekend.

On the whole a great job done by veolia's bin men.

'Thanks Guy's'