Donating toward aid for the Haiti Earthquake?

I wondered how long it would be before the begging bowl came out.

I'm sorry if it's not the right-on view but there are more deserving charities in our own country that deserve our support.

Even if the money does get through to the people who need it (which is unlikely) how is throwing money at someone buried under a load of rubble going to help them?

See you're still on with your own supercilious sh*t! Sounds to me you need a bit of cognitive behavioural therapy due to your attitude to what is a massive disaster. Bet you've got loads of friends! :loopy: (signed ...junior)

Im sick of hearing about HAITI ...

It wasn't so long ago that foreigners were being attacked my gangs and machetes , I ay Sort this country out before helping others , and espcially hostile countrys ...

as well if the Uk is so in debt WHERE is the £6 miliion and all this aid coming from ./ ? ?

oh the taxpayer of course RUBBISH

See you're still on with your own supercilious sh*t! Sounds to me you need a bit of cognitive behavioural therapy due to your attitude to what is a massive disaster. Bet you've got loads of friends! :loopy: (signed ...junior)

Oh look, it's the forum comedian!

I'm not sure why you've dragged up a week old post to make your point, nor why you seem to get your kicks insulting strangers on internet forums, but I guess that's one for your psychiatrist.:loopy:

As it happens, I donate vast amounts of money to poor countries simply by being a taxpayer. The government is quite open about blowing hundreds of millions of pounds of taxpayers' money without our consent or approval, with no accountability of where it ends up. Thus my conscience is clear.