Who do you think is a terrible actor/actress

That was first said of the wonderful Katharine Hepburn.

Indeed - by Dorothy Parker after watching 'Christopher Strong' I think. Unkind but very smart.

lydia in Hollyoaks, now SHE is bad

Not quite as bad as Amy in Hollyoaks. She's so wooden.

Kyle MacLachlan who played "Special Agent Dale Cooper " in Twin Peaks. I acquired the series last year off a car boot sale for £2, but I don’t remember it being so bad back in its time.

i would also like to nominate angelina jolie.

May I know why would you like to nominate here? Is there any specific reason? I'm not a BIG fan of her but would like to know the reason.

I would rate "Lindsay Lohan" and "Paris Hilton" as the most terrible celebs.

Amanda Holden (if you'd consider her an actress)

For me the worse actor/actress in hollywood today has got to be Zooey Deschanel (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Yes Man, The Happening & 500 Days of Summer)

she's (very!) attractive but so unconvincing in any role and becomes so 'wooden' when required to show emotion of any type.

Val Kilmer, Ingrid Bergman, Gary Oldman, Keanu Reaves, Antonio Bandaras, David Soul,

Val Kilmer, Ingrid Bergman, Gary Oldman, Keanu Reaves, Antonio Bandaras, David Soul,

:wow: heretic!!!!

Michael Caine

Roger Moore

... and I have to agree Sean Bean, I don't think he is good at all. In Sharp he was embarrasingly awful.

I can't watch anything with Nicolas Cage in, because I can't understand a word he is saying.

I don't watch soaps, so can't comment on them.

Sean Bean seems to get a lot of votes. I hope he dosn't read the SF 'God damn You'!

Kevin off corrie. Poor actor in my book....I thought Keira Knightly in The Duchess was good! but if were talking Film, I hate that Seth Rogen guy! god does he **** me off.