Who do you think is a terrible actor/actress

The kid who plays Phil Mitchells son dreadfull.

Josh Hartnett almost ruined the excellent "Black Hawk Down" for me. He's Rubbish.

Stephen TompKinson

Sophie in Corrie.Both dreadful.

Surely u mean Rosie Webster not Sophie Webster.:confused:

As far as soaps go, the girl who plays Rosie Webster has go to be one of the worst actresses in soapland!

I forgot her! Your so right, shes shocking!

william roache corrie.so incredibly boring.only thing hes ever been in ,no other parts for him lol

Quentin Tarrantino in Pulp Fiction. "But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen"

Reeves is wooden in Dracula because he was told to be. Harker, the chief competition to Oldman's Dracula for the affections of Ryder, is a blank character who is alive as opposed to Oldman’s vampire who is full of vigour despite being technically dead.

Reeve's is a bit like Farley Granger, another actor who got typecast as blank/empty characters, but he can act. He's terrific in a Scanner Darkly where his usually 'wooden' voice come alive in some of the monologues.

This is an interesting thread , I would say that any actor or actress who is unconvincing in the part is classed as bad.

I would say that Keira Knightley in The Duchess was pretty bad.

and in pirates of the carribean 3. I wanted to lamp her & her "poutiness" :rolleyes:

Reeves is wooden in Dracula because he was told to be. Harker, the chief competition to Oldman's Dracula for the affections of Ryder, is a blank character who is alive as opposed to Oldman’s vampire who is full of vigour despite being technically dead.

Reeve's is a bit like Farley Granger, another actor who got typecast as blank/empty characters, but he can act. He's terrific in a Scanner Darkly where his usually 'wooden' voice come alive in some of the monologues.

I think he probably needs a lot of direction to get a half decent performance out of him, and although he can act to a certain extent, if you compare him with some of the good actors out there he is miles behind. I think he does get type cast, but that is more to do with the fact that people know his limits.

I think the people who have mentioned Megan Fox are right too, but like Reeves she is not paid for he acting ability.

I dunno. If Linklater didn't hire Reeves for his acting then why did he hire him? Cos I'm pretty sure that he would have known that no amount of marquee names or pretty faces (roto-scoped) would have got the cash till's ringing for ASD.

I'm not a fanboy or anything and I can see why people might think he is wooden, but I've seen enough of his (and everyone elses) films to know that he is no better or worse than any number of other leading men. For more evidence, if you haven't already then watch Rivers Edge.

Mind, considering that Pitt's and Cage's names have been put forward as people who can't act despite heaving evidence to the contrary, I'm not sure why I'm even bothering with this thread!

A losing battle and all that.