Who do you think is a terrible actor/actress

Keanu Reeves was embarrassingly awful in Dracula. More wooden than the stakes!

Oh yes, forgot Stephen Tompkinson - he's in the same mould as Charlie(casualty) and wooden nearly dead emmerdale man.

Does anyone remember that lass who played Ricky's sister Diane in Eastenders in the early 1990s? She was dreadful. Everytime she spoke her lines it was like she was reading from autocue! She didn't make much of a pop singer either. Bless.

Keanu Reeves was embarrassingly awful in Dracula. More wooden than the stakes!
But to give him credit, he admits it was a really dumb idea casting him in the role.

Another thing to bear in mind is that no matter how good an actor you are, if you have an awful script, poor direction or are cast badly, you're going to look crap as an actor. You only have to look at the recent Star Wars films to see many excellent actors looking like they are in an AM Dram production reading scripts off cue cards.

I worked with a soap star a while back and they are usually mocked for their lack of skills and yet was he was an excellent actor, much better than you'd guess from seeing him in EastEnders.

Megan Fox - gorgeous to look at but clearly numb in the head and an awful actress!

As far as soaps go, the girl who plays Rosie Webster has go to be one of the worst actresses in soapland!

You can add Brad Pitt to them as well aka Mr Wooden.

Having watched his performance as Jeffrey Goines in 12 Monkeys, and as Tyler Durden in Fight Club, I don't think I could ever call him wooden. At least not with a straight face.

If you want wooden, Tor Johnson is your man.

The worst acting I ever saw was from Derek Jacobi, playing the part of rubbish actor Jackson Hedley in an episode of Frasier.

Having watched his performance as Jeffrey Goines in 12 Monkeys, and as Tyler Durden in Fight Club, I don't think I could ever call him wooden. At least not with a straight face.

If you want wooden, Tor Johnson is your man.

He was also good in the assignation of Jesse James.

For some reason I hate Michael Sheen, and I struggle to watch every film he's made. I never get to the point that I am convinced that I am watching his characters such as Frost or Clough, it is always seems like that I am watching Tony Blair doing an impression of Frost or Clough.

Having watched his performance as Jeffrey Goines in 12 Monkeys, and as Tyler Durden in Fight Club, I don't think I could ever call him wooden.
Or in Snatch.

Not keen on Brian Blessed - he is good but he's bad at the same time. He over does it for me.