Table name holders

Hi,

Does anyone know anyone who is selling any table name holders or where I can get hold of any?

Thanks

Confetti- they're £4.99 each

My friend suggested trying a catering supplier- might be worth looking into!

Don't get the cheap ones of Ebay- they fall over (round ball with a squirly holder)

How about getting some wooden clothes pegs, spraying them silver and using these to hold the name cards? Obviously, you'd have to lay them on their side but at £4.99 each for purpose made ones you'd make quite a saving.

Excellent idea Max. It's actually the table number/name holders that I'm after as opposed to place names (apologies for not being clear!) so not sure that would stand out enough on the table but any other ideas on how to make my own would be much appreciated!!!

You could make three sided table numbers, so that they stand up on their own. This website shows you how to make them: http://diy.weddingbee.com/topic/mrs-cherry-blossoms-table-number-tent-template-1

They look a bit flimsy in the photos, but if you use thick card they will look a lot better. I've made them myself before, although not by following the instructions on that website. There is also a PowerPoint template you can download from the site.

How about cutting up cucumbers to about 4-6 inches tall and wrapping them in silver foil? You then make a cut in the top and put the card in that.

Hiya,

I sell 3 sided table numbers, you can have one side with the number, one with the menu and the other with either a message of telling people about cameras (if its for a wedding)

take a look and see if this helps, they are £3 each and can be made to match your theme.

http://www.favours-stationery.co.uk/3SidedMenuTablenumber.html

Hope it helps,

Beki