Music night @ 3 Cranes Friday 29th January

After the outstanding success of the last meet, & by popular demand, we are planning another meet at the 3 Cranes Pub, 74 Queen Street @ 8:30pm on Friday 29th January.

There will be what they call an open music night when local musicians turn up & play music together. As Billysmum said after the last evening -

'Where else can you hear talented musicians that play:- The Eagles, Beatles, Kirsty McColl, Tears for Fears, Dubliners and "I wanna be like you" from the Jungle book"? My favourite had to be "Fairytale of New York" it was amazing.'

So, who's interested in coming along for a fantastic night out? Please post your interest here.

Mr Hemlock & myself & an entourage will be along for this :D

I'll be there, and can offer lifts to three people from around the moor area if anyone wants one.

The two of us will be there, hopefully with a couple of guests.

I may go home yet to scarborough, if not i will join you all again as this night was excellant night and the musicians were great.xx

I'm thinking of coming along but will confirm a litle closer to the time.

Friday 29th,thats the last Friday in the month,isnt that Acustic Angels night scoobz?

Friday 29th,thats the last Friday in the month,isnt that Acustic Angels night scoobz?

It is Pops, just coincedence mate!

Hi all,

not be able to make this night out or indeed any walks for a time, off back to Scotland for 2 to 3 weeks on the 23rd of Feb. Then back up again at the end of Feburary for another week or two.

Hi all,

not be able to make this night out or indeed any walks for a time, off back to Scotland for 2 to 3 weeks on the 23rd of Feb. Then back up again at the end of Feburary for another week or two.

Do you mean 23rd Jan Alligin? :)

Count me in. Been looking forward to this after such a fab night last time.

Could I claim a lift please VO?

Zx

Edited by zippydedodah
bad memory

Count me in. Been looking forward to this after such a fab night last time. Could I claim a lift please VO? Zx
Of course you can Z. It was a great night out last time we went, I think we've all been looking forward to it. x Edited by Village Owl