Lorry hits parked car on Crookes side road and drives off!

They wouldn't be able to deny it if witnesses came forward.

I hope so. Stick to your guns if the car owner wants support! We were treated with complete contempt over the damage done to our vehicles. And to add insult to injury, the same bus driver still uses our street when the council have banned them from doing so.

This is shocking, irrisponsible behaviour. A neighbour did this to me a couple of years ago, but was spotted by three people, who gave me all details. I did report it to the police and let him know. He soon came around to sort things out. Outrageous behaviour.

Well done! We need more people like you!

I hope so. Stick to your guns if the car owner wants support! We were treated with complete contempt over the damage done to our vehicles. And to add insult to injury, the same bus driver still uses our street when the council have banned them from doing so.

I will Mathom :mad::thumbsup:.

You stated in your previous post that there was at least one witness to what happened on your road and there must have been more. Get everyone to come forward. If a bus still comes down your street after a council ban, You can't lose! Make 'em have it!!!

Well done! We need more people like you!

Thank you Jammie.

Was it by any chance a pink lorry?

Was it by any chance a pink lorry?

No Ducky1. The scaffolding company that you are referring to are off the hook. ;)

Wait at the end of the street and take a photo of the bus and road sign in shot, they can't deny photographic evidence

Wait at the end of the street and take a photo of the bus and road sign in shot, they can't deny photographic evidence

I would agree JB, but it sounds like they deny anything that is thrown at them, evidence or not! It seems that we have a rogue bus company in our city that is above the law!!

I will Mathom :mad::thumbsup:.

You stated in your previous post that there was at least one witness to what happened on your road and there must have been more. Get everyone to come forward. If a bus still comes down your street after a council ban, You can't lose! Make 'em have it!!!

You should've heard the abuse I took from the woman at the bus company. She made it quite clear that they had lots of money and I didn't. I also didn't want the girl getting her head kicked in or something by these lads, not worth it for a wing mirror. Every day at 3.05 though, I'm watching out for the lumbering heap of rust in case something else goes off.

Aside from anything else, it annoys me because the driver put those kids' lives in danger and the bus company couldn't have cared less.