Hav you received a new Nag3 card for your Virgin Media box yet?

anybody in south yorkshire got a new nag3 card yet for there virgin box? :suspect:

virgin are switching to nagra 3 to stop all eurovoxes star view dbox dreambox ect ect ect...

so pretty soon every vm subsciber will be getting 1 of these cards just wondered if anybody had 1 as of yet

ahh yeah ive heard of the eurovox boxes

im on v m and havnt heard anything from them about the new cards

virgin are switching to nagra 3 to stop all eurovoxes star view dbox dreambox ect ect ect...

so pretty soon every vm subsciber will be getting 1 of these cards just wondered if anybody had 1 as of yet

What is a eurovox, star view, dreambox etc? Are they like an alternative receiver for cable TV?

Could you explain what all that means please, I have never heard of eurovoxes, star view dbox dreambox ect ect ect...

I have a virgin media digital tv box and it has a nagravision smartcard which has been in it for at least 2 or 3 years when the digital box first came to replace the old analogue one.

With eurovox etc you get all chanells and PPV for nothing well you do atm but not for much longer

oh well....had about 5 yrs of free movies etc...looks like its time for a satellite dreamboxHD :hihi:

I and several friends around South Yorkshire have recieved today a red card that say it is a Smart card..is this a Nagra 3 card.?:roll:

Got new cards for both my boxes yesterday, how can you tell if they are Nagra3?