Incident outside Wisewood Secondary School - 11/01/10

thase yobs <<names removed>> are not pupils from the school they have been excluded its the same people who break into our houses n pinch our kids bikes n mobile phones etc

Edited by Moonbird
Naming names

They're not 11 year olds, their age range is about 8 to 20yrs old and they all have the mental age of around 6 !!!

They have been causing a lot of trouble over the past 10 days and it's obviously starting to escalate.

There was also an incident around 11pm the previous night where an ambulance and 2 police cars attended, not sure if this was related though?

There is a group of residents that are going to raise this issue with the local counciller at their next surgery as the Police seem powerless to do anything to move them on unless they do actually break the law.

I think it's going to take another murder before someone sees that there is a problem letting pond life gather in groups on the street corners !!!

i never said that they were 11 year olds ..... i said there were year 11s.

If you think some of the kids in our schools are bad you shoulds see some of the teachers. They are far worse than any of the kids could ever be.
u

Idiot, don't you know the training teachers have to go through and the abuse they have to take each day. A real 'good parent' would know that.

u

Idiot, don't you know the training teachers have to go through and the abuse they have to take each day. A real 'good parent' would know that.

I wouldn't be a teacher if you paid me a million pounds a year ! I was a Mid Day Supervisor for 6 years - that was enough to open my eyes as to what teachers have to put up with.

I wouldn't be a teacher if you paid me a million pounds a year ! I was a Mid Day Supervisor for 6 years - that was enough to open my eyes as to what teachers have to put up with.

Good on you love, I bet you earned every penny. My mother was a child care assistant at St Silas but back then even the bad kids were good at heart.

This is probable the same gang of yobs that were on Studfield Road last night throwing snowballs at a fire engine and police car. The police told them to move on but they just stood and argued. They did eventually go away but made it clear thay are not afraid of the police at all. They are a pain in the backside, roaming round the Wisewood estate, generally making a nuisance of themselves.

Sounds like there has been another incident with them today around the 7 fields OAP home... These guys really are tough aren't they? Hanging around a primary school and an OAP home !!! They really know how to rule their roost.

Sounds like they were giving the old bill some lip

Its a poor School going downhill rapidly

How very wrong you are on that point !!

the man allegedly confronted some youths (not wisewoodpupils) then the youths turned on him beating him and kicking him in his head dont know how true it is but may be drug related

Im told it was something to do with a incident that happend on the sunday night where a lady and her young child got Pelted with snowballs .

A man then later on got abuse from the 16-19 year olds that night,

The monday incident the same man got pelted with snowballs while going to the shop by the gang 16-19 year olds and at least 2 students from wisewood

The man confronted them and he was very badly attacked , even falling to the floor and the yobs stamped on his head!!

The older teens are all well known to police , and im told police are looking into the incident. a teacher or two did try to break up the fight one may have got hurt.

Police mobile cctv van was there today - Think the yobs need moving on!

The problem is police have done this a number of times (asbos etc etc) but they come back :mad:

u

Dont call me names.

Try being parent at a school where politics and money are the main concern and not the wealfare of the kids and their famlies

Please do not bicker, insult other forummers or resort to name calling.