Incident outside Wisewood Secondary School - 11/01/10

Can you tell us more, My wife picks my daughter up from the infants and would like to know if this could possibly happen to her.

Why would she want it to happen to her?

She might like a bit of rough????:hihi:

Its a poor School going downhill rapidly

nothing wrong with the primary school though!!

I heard the other day some kids were throwing snowballs at a car and the driver got out and 6 lads or so were cornerned by the guy on a drive - wonder if its the same lads and man.. what did the guy look like apparently this man was a large guy and the kids were petrified

I should hope not, But before now she has had some things said to her before now as they mistake her for a teen (she only 4 foot nowt lol) thats till they realise that she turns in to the infants to pick up our daughter, Also i have the odd occasion's where they shout the odd obscenities to me but unfortunatly for them i have thick skin and just keep walking.

Its a poor School going downhill rapidly

Worth pointing out that the title is 'incident outside Wisewood Secondary School', not 'incident involving Wisewood Secondary pupils', as far as I am aware all the young people involved were 17-19 years old.

the man allegedly confronted some youths (not wisewoodpupils) then the youths turned on him beating him and kicking him in his head dont know how true it is but may be drug related

i know the man in question and it was the man that got attaacked, he was simply defending himself, this also happened last night as well,

Not suprised with some of the out of control brats we have these days.

Worth pointing out that the title is 'incident outside Wisewood Secondary School', not 'incident involving Wisewood Secondary pupils', as far as I am aware all the young people involved were 17-19 years old.

In the opening post it states year 11 pupils.

hes not a big man at all, its a group of y11s that are causing trouble around the area,

Not suprised with some of the out of control brats we have these days.

If you think some of the kids in our schools are bad you shoulds see some of the teachers. They are far worse than any of the kids could ever be.

hes not a big man at all, its a group of y11s that are causing trouble around the area,

They're not 11 year olds, their age range is about 8 to 20yrs old and they all have the mental age of around 6 !!!

They have been causing a lot of trouble over the past 10 days and it's obviously starting to escalate.

There was also an incident around 11pm the previous night where an ambulance and 2 police cars attended, not sure if this was related though?

There is a group of residents that are going to raise this issue with the local counciller at their next surgery as the Police seem powerless to do anything to move them on unless they do actually break the law.

I think it's going to take another murder before someone sees that there is a problem letting pond life gather in groups on the street corners !!!

When the schools closed last week I saw a group of kids throwing snowballs at ongoing cars and one guy got out and told them off. They were edging for a fight though. I hope the guy in question is ok.