QPR vs Blades ..

Blimey, are we going to chuck this away? Maybe KB's just realised it's Bolton away, and doesn't fancy it...!

EDIT: through 3-2!

Edited by sheff71

Oooooo a nail-biting ending with a good save from Bunn. Off to Bolton we go!

good performance especially second half according to radio sheffield and ssn, well done blades

Good result for you lads down there, like i said yesterday you have every chance against Bolton, them along with Blackburn and Portsmouth will go down in my opinion.

Good result for you lads down there, like i said yesterday you have every chance against Bolton, them along with Blackburn and Portsmouth will go down in my opinion.

Just watching sky sports and they say Laws has the Burnley job mate, then they showed their next 6 fixtures :o

Laws will be coming back to Hillsborough with Burnley next season if you manage to stay up ...I think Pompey, Burnley and Hull going down

Blackburn were shocking against Man City Monday night, the only way is down for them.

All the very best to Laws i hope he keeps em up told fella, he deserves a good crack of the whip and hopefully he can get some money to spend.

For some mad reason i think Hull are going to be a Reading type club, although they do need to pull there socks up.

Even after tonights lucky win, Pompey are simply doomed, Papa Bouba Diop as gooder a name as it is was simply awful and the rest were not much better.

Coventry and there fans must be kicking themselves tonight.

lets all get over to bolton now and get behind the lads like 2 year back.