H1 hospital bus

Can anyone please tell me. I've recently started a job at northern general and i have my staff badge, will it be free to cath the H1 hospital bus to get to northern general because i usually have been paying for the bus but now i have my badge i heard a rumour that i can catch it for free with my badge. is this info correct? thanks for your answers.

A friend of mine worked at the NG and he got the bus home which goes to the Hallamshire and he did'nt have to pay. Presuming this is the H1 which I think it is then you will be ok.

H1 is free for staff, my DD uses it to when she works at NGH, or if she needs to move between there and RHH. Other people can use it too, but there is a charge (I think its £1 a journey) unless they have a travel pass.

Here's the timetable: http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/NR/rdonlyres/AC01568D-40E1-4064-A249-DBEA45B41E2B/0/H1SheffieldValidFrom30November2009.pdf

Can anyone please tell me. I've recently started a job at northern general and i have my staff badge, will it be free to cath the H1 hospital bus to get to northern general because i usually have been paying for the bus but now i have my badge i heard a rumour that i can catch it for free with my badge. is this info correct? thanks for your answers.

Yes, it is free for staff if you show your staff badge when you get on. Also free for mobility card holders. Everyone else it's a quid.

People should be aware that the H1 hospital shuttle bus between the Hallamshire and Northern General hospitals is quietly being downgraded from January 29th. SYPTE say "Changes to the times with buses taking slightly longer to travel along the route to assist with punctuality." In practice the current 25 buses running every half hour between 0600 and 1800 are being cut to 21 buses during the same period. Unhelpful.

People should be aware that the H1 hospital shuttle bus between the Hallamshire and Northern General hospitals is quietly being downgraded from January 29th. SYPTE say "Changes to the times with buses taking slightly longer to travel along the route to assist with punctuality." In practice the current 25 buses running every half hour between 0600 and 1800 are being cut to 21 buses during the same period. Unhelpful.

Downgraded is a bit misleading. Quite frequently the drivers are having to drop a couple of 'runs' due to getting bogged down in the rush hour traffic on Penistone Road at the peak times. So often its not 25 runs per day anyway.

Agree its not great tho.