We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Click here for details.

**A questionable thread (part 51)

not as yet P but posted as we discussed but as yet plenty of views but no replies but still waiting am i not ?

When you do go round, dont take any notice of the posh curtains and bedspreads, you need to ask what activities the residents have dont you ?

Edited by pattricia

What do you usually drink to celebrate when your princess has fallen asleep? :D
Nothing just enjoy the silence :D don't I?

Ive been watching Dancing On Ice havent I ?
Good evening Pattrica :) nice evening have you?

Nothing just enjoy the silence :D don't I?

I know what you mean. Even when they get older you'll still enjoy the silence when you get it won't you?:)

When you do go round, dont take any noticeof the posh curtains and bedspreads, you need to ask what activities the residents have dont you ?

what are curtains and bedspreads ? just joking P like i said i will be doing a suprise visit anyway so they carnt (hopefully)catch me out arnt i ?

Good evening Pattrica :) nice evening have you?

Yes, just a flying visit innit ?

When you do go round, dont take any notice of the posh curtains and bedspreads, you need to ask what activities the residents have dont you ?

Evening patti. A surprise second visit might be a good idea as well don't you think?

what are curtains and bedspreads ? just joking P like i said i will be doing a suprise visit anyway so they carnt (hopefully)catch me out arnt i ?

Some have beautiful curtains and bedspreads but have no stimulation for the residents. Although Sheffield is near the top of the list for looking after old people isnt it ?

I've just posted to patti about a surprise second visit haven't I?

What do you usually drink to celebrate when your princess has fallen asleep? :D

stella - sorry C just could not resist it could i ? :hihi:

Evening patti. A surprise second visit might be a good idea as well don't you think?

Yes, Ill be back later. The results for Dancing On Ice are on at 9:30pm arent they ?

Visit at a meal time. Then you'll see what food they serve won't you CD?